Creating Character Animations for Educators
As educators we want our students to focus their attention and grasp the important concepts in our lesson. One way to this is by using instructional materials that is creative and pleasing to the eyes of our learners. Adobe character animation will surely make our students stick their eyes in our lesson through the use of an animated character .
What is adobe character animator? It is software that uses your expressions and movements to animate characters in real-time. You can import art from Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, create your own with the Puppet Builder tool, or start with built-in character templates.
Click here for more webinars > CPD, NEAP webinars and trainings for teachers
Share the this post!
Check more webinars below!
Free CPD units International Conference in Education Metaphors of growth have continually informed debates on the role of education in the development of children, schools,
Attend the Rex Webinar Series and earn 8 CPD units REX is a leading solutions provider in the Philippines that aims to develop learners who
Rex Education Annual Educator’s Congress with 8 CPD units Dear fellow Edukampyon, Here’s to the warmth of the season, to good health, and best wishes
Deped NEAP Free Course Lunduyan sa Kahusayan Cohort 3 The National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) together with the National Teachers College (NTC) announces
Join our Facebook Groups below for you to be updated for the
latest CPD, NEAP, DEPED webinars and trainings.
Sign – up below to receive latest updates for Free CPD webinars and trainings.
- Catch up Friday Health Lesson Plan Grade 6
- National Achievement Test Reviewer for Grade 6
- Catch up Friday Health Lesson Plan Grade 1
- Daily Lesson Log Grade six Third Quarter Week 5
- Daily Lesson Log Grade five Third Quarter Week 5
- Daily Lesson Log Grade four Third Quarter Week 5
- Daily Lesson Log Grade two Third Quarter Week 5
- Daily Lesson Log Grade One Third Quarter Week 5
- Catch up Friday Teaching Guide Grade 6
- Catch up Friday Teaching Guide Grade 5