Practice Tracing Letters (Free Download)
Learning how to trace letters is the best method to master their size, slant, and structure. Children have the chance to focus on creating artistic letters while honing their fine motor abilities by tracing.
Tracing strengthens young children’s pre-writing abilities and lays the groundwork for drawing and writing letters and words. Because it develops fine motor skills, pre-writing abilities, concentration and focus, visual-spatial skills, creativity, and drawing abilities, tracing is advantageous.
Share this post to your friends!
Download the PowerPoint Presentation here!
Download the Assessment here! (Pre/Post Test
Download the Worksheets here!
Check related post below!
Special Promo and Discount for all Government Workers this September 123rd PHILIPPINE CIVIL SERVICE ANNIVERSARY Special Treats for Government Workers For the whole month of
Teaching Career Abroad: Understanding Direct Hiring Expenses Teaching abroad can be an incredible and enriching experience, providing you with the opportunity to immerse yourself in
Deped Resignation Process 2022 How to Apply for Deped Clearance Want to teach abroad? Learn how to apply for clearance from DepED to teach abroad!
Join our Facebook Groups below for you to be updated for the
latest CPD, NEAP, DEPED webinars and trainings.
Click here for more webinars > CPD, NEAP webinars and trainings for teachers
- Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1 Quarter 1 Week 5 All Subjects
- Special Promo and Discount for all Government Workers this September
- Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 5 Quarter 1 Week 5 All Subjects
- Deped Modules Grade 1
- Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 6 Quarter 1 Week 5 All Subjects
- Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1 Quarter 1 Week 4 All Subjects
- Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 3 Quarter 1 Week 4 All Subjects
- How to Apply in Japan Jet Programme
- Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 3 All Subjects
- Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 2 Quarter 1 Week 3 All Subjects
Disclaimer: All information and materials posted here in this website is for educational purposes only. The website serves as an avenue for educators to share their materials to help other educators. If you want to share your own educational resources, you may send it here email@example.com. However, if you found your materials shared here and you want to remove it or want to have proper credits, please don’t hesitate to contact the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!