The department of education issued Deped order no. 035, series 2022 which give the guidelines on enrollment for school year 2022 - 2023 in the context of re-introduction of the in-person classes. The Department of Education (DepEd) will be implementing the enhanced enrollment procedures that are reflective of the current health and safety situation in the country for Sy 2022-2023. Consistent with DepEd Order (DO) No. 034, s. 2O22 or the School Caiendar ald Activities for the School Year 2022-2023, the enrollment shall begin on July 25 to August 22, 2022.
Read the DepEd memo here:
Download the clear copy of the SY.2022-2023 Enhanced Basic Education Enrollment Form
Share the this post!
Check more related post!
Join our Facebook Groups below for you to be updated for the
latest CPD, NEAP, DEPED webinars and trainings.
Sign – up below to receive the latest updates and news about Deped.
- Daily Lesson Log Grade 3 Quarter 3 Week 5
- Summative Test Grade 2 Quarter 3
- Daily Lesson Log Grade 4 Quarter 3 Week 8
- Daily Lesson Log Grade 2 Quarter 3 Week 7
- Canada is hiring Filipino Teachers
- Grade 1 Quarter 3 Week 5 Activity Sheets
- Attend the Rex Webinar Series and earn 8 CPD units
- Grade 1 Quarter 3 Week 4 Activity Sheets
- Kindergarten MELC Based – Activities Quarter 3 Week 4
- School Forms Cover Design
Follow and like our Facebook Page for free lesson plans and learning materials.