Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1 Week 1 All Subjects
Sample Daily Lesson Log
Grade Level: 1
Date: September 6, 2023
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Topic: Numbers from 1 to 10
- Recognizes and names numbers from 1 to 10.
- Counts objects up to 10.
- Understands the relationship between numbers and quantities.
- Review the previous lesson by asking the students to count from 1 to 5.
- Introduce the new lesson by showing the students a set of objects, such as blocks or toys. Ask the students to count the objects.
- Write the numbers from 1 to 10 on the board. Point to each number and ask the students to say the number.
- Play a counting game with the students. For example, you can play “Simon Says” or “Peanut Butter and Jelly.”
- Have the students practice counting objects in the classroom.
- Objects, such as blocks or toys
- Whiteboard or chart paper
- Observe the students as they count objects.
- Ask the students to write the numbers from 1 to 10.
- Give the students a set of objects and ask them to count the objects and write the number on a piece of paper.
- For students who are struggling, provide them with more concrete objects to count.
- For students who are ahead, challenge them to count objects in different ways, such as by jumping or clapping.
- What went well in the lesson?
- What could be improved?
- How will I differentiate instruction for the next lesson?
I hope this helps!
Download the Daily Lesson Log for all subjects below.
Don’t forget to LIKE and Follow our Facebook group to be updated for NEW and FREE learning materials.
Share this post to your friends!
Download the Grade Worksheets/Activity sheets here!
Check related post below!
Follow and like our Facebook Page for free lesson plans and learning materials. Click the link below.
Download FREE learning and educational materials below.
Disclaimer: All information and materials posted here in this website is for educational purposes only. The website serves as an avenue for educators to share their materials to help other educators. If you want to share your own educational resources, you may send it here email@example.com. However, if you found your materials shared here and you want to remove it or want to have proper credits, please don’t hesitate to contact the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Download the files below.
Download more learning resources below.
Sign – up below to receive Free Learning Materials.