Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1 Week 2 All Subjects
sample Daily Lesson Log for Grade 1, Week 2, following the DepEd competencies and MELCs:
Grade Level: 1
Date: September 6, 2023
Time: 45 minutes
- Demonstrates understanding of numbers from 1 to 100 by counting objects, writing numerals, and comparing numbers.
- Solves simple addition and subtraction problems involving numbers from 1 to 100.
- Manila paper
- Review the previous lesson on numbers from 1 to 100.
- Play a game of “Simon Says” to reinforce the students’ understanding of these numbers.
- Teach the students how to write the numerals from 1 to 100.
- Practice writing the numerals by having the students copy them on a piece of paper.
- Give the students some counters and have them solve simple addition and subtraction problems.
- Check the students’ answers and provide them with feedback.
- Observe the students’ participation in the activities.
- Ask the students to solve some addition and subtraction problems orally.
- Check the students’ written work.
- The students were able to demonstrate understanding of numbers from 1 to 100.
- They were able to write the numerals from 1 to 100 correctly.
- They were able to solve simple addition and subtraction problems.
- For the students who are struggling, provide them with more practice activities.
- For the students who are ahead, give them more challenging problems to solve.
- Have the students make a poster of the numbers from 1 to 100.
- Have the students write a story about a number.
I hope this helps!
Download the Daily lesson log Quarter 1 Week 2 below!
Don’t forget to LIKE and Follow our Facebook group to be updated for NEW and FREE learning materials.
Share this post to your friends!
Download the Grade Worksheets/Activity sheets here!
Check related post below!
Follow and like our Facebook Page for free lesson plans and learning materials. Click the link below.
Download FREE learning and educational materials below.
Disclaimer: All information and materials posted here in this website is for educational purposes only. The website serves as an avenue for educators to share their materials to help other educators. If you want to share your own educational resources, you may send it here firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you found your materials shared here and you want to remove it or want to have proper credits, please don’t hesitate to contact the admin at email@example.com. Thank you!
Download the files below.
Download more learning resources below.
Sign – up below to receive Free Learning Materials.