Third Periodical Test
Grade 5 Filipino
The periodical test quarter 3 grade 5 Filipino with TOS is an assessment given to students at regular intervals during the school year, typically monthly or bi-monthly, to evaluate their understanding of the topics taught during that period. These tests are often used to monitor student progress and provide feedback to both the teacher and student. The content and format of the test can vary depending on the subject and level of education, but typically include a range of question types, such as multiple choice, short answer, and essay questions. The results of the periodical tests are often used to inform instruction and guide remediation efforts, as well as to inform grades and report cards.
Periodical tests are designed to assess students’ understanding and retention of knowledge and skills learned during a particular period. These tests are given at regular intervals, usually once a month or once every two months, to provide teachers with an ongoing evaluation of their students’ progress.
The purpose of periodical tests is to:
1. Identify strengths and weaknesses: Periodical tests help teachers identify the strengths and weaknesses of each student. This information helps teachers tailor their instruction to meet the needs of individual students and provide extra support where necessary.
2. Monitor progress: By giving regular assessments, teachers can monitor their students’ progress and adjust their teaching methods accordingly. This helps ensure that students are staying on track and achieving their learning goals. Credits belong to the rightful owner.
MELCS for ESP (Third Quarter)
- Nagagamit ang pang-abay sa paglalarawan ng kilos.
- Nakasusulat ng simpleng patalastas; simpleng islogan; ng isangeditoryal; iskrip para sa radio broadcasting at teleradyo ; iba’t ibang bahagi ng pahayagan;
- Napagsusunod-sunod ang mga pangyayari sa tekstong napakinggan (kronolohikal na pagsusunod-sunod )
- Nakabubuo ng mga tanong matapos mapakinggan ang isang salaysay.
- Nakapag-uulat tungkol sa napanood.
- Nababaybay nang wasto ang salitang hiram /natutuhan sa aralin.
- Nagagamit ang pang-abay at pang-uri sa paglalarawan
- Nasusuri ang mga tauhan/tagpuan sa napanood na maikling pelikula.
- Naibabahagi ang isang pangyayaring nasaksihan.
- Nakagagawa ng isang timeline batay sa nabasang kasaysayan.
- Naisasalaysay muli ang napakinggang teksto.
- Nasusuri kung ang pahayag ay opinyon o katotohanan.
- Nagagamit nang wasto ang pang-angkop sa pakikipagtalastasan.
- Nababaybay nang wasto ang salitang hiram/natutuhan sa aralin.
- Nagbibigay ang mga salitang magkakasalungat/magkakasingkahulugan.
- Nakapagbibigay ng angkop na pamagat sa tekstong napakinggan.
- Nasasabi kung ano ang simuno at panag-uri sa pangungusap..
Share this post to your friends!
Download the PowerPoint Presentation here!
Download the Assessment here! (Pre/Post Test
Download the Worksheets here!
Check related post below!
Follow and like our Facebook Page for free lesson plans and learning materials. Click the link below.
Join our Facebook Groups below for you to be updated for the
latest CPD, NEAP, DEPED webinars and trainings.
Click here for more webinars > DEPED, CPD, NEAP webinars and trainings for teachers
Disclaimer: All information and materials posted here in this website is for educational purposes only. The website serves as an avenue for educators to share their materials to help other educators. If you want to share your own educational resources, you may send it here firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you found your materials shared here and you want to remove it or want to have proper credits, please don’t hesitate to contact the admin at email@example.com. Thank you!
Check other FREE learning resources below.
Sign – up below to receive Free Learning Materials.