Grade 1 Third Periodical Test in
The Third Periodical Test in English for Grade 1 is a summative assessment conducted by the Department of Education in the Philippines to evaluate the knowledge, skills, and competencies of Grade 1 students in the English subject. It is typically given at the end of the third quarter or semester of the academic year.
Scope and Coverage
(may vary depending on table of specififcations)
The scope and coverage of the English Third Periodical Test for Grade 1 may include the following topics:
- Basic nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and verbs
- Common adverbs, prepositions, and conjunctions
- Words related to common objects, actions, and events
- Basic sentence structures (subject-verb agreement, simple tenses)
- Basic question forms (wh-questions, yes-no questions)
- Basic use of articles and determiners
- Basic comprehension of short texts
- Basic recognition of sight words
- Basic identification of basic punctuation marks
- Basic letter formation and handwriting
- Basic use of capitalization and punctuation
- Simple sentence construction and paragraphing
- Basic oral communication skills (greetings, introductions, simple conversations)
- Basic pronunciation and intonation patterns
- Basic use of polite expressions and social language
The test is designed to assess the students’ understanding and application of the different aspects of the English language, such as vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, and speaking. The questions in the test are typically multiple-choice, fill in the blanks, and short-answer types. The test is administered by the classroom teacher and is usually based on the English curriculum and learning competencies set by the Department of Education.
Don’t forget to LIKE and Follow our Facebook group to be updated for NEW and FREE learning materials.
Share this post to your friends!
Download the Grade Daily Lesson Log here!
Download the Grade Assessment here! (Summative Test/Formative Test)
Download the Grade Worksheets/Activity sheets here!
Download the Grade PowerPoint Presentations here!
Check related post below!
Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1Quarter 1 Week 5 In the fast-paced world of education, having a well-structured daily lesson plan is essential for both
Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1Quarter 1 Week 4 In the fast-paced world of education, having a well-structured daily lesson plan is essential for both
Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1 Week 2 All Subjects sample Daily Lesson Log for Grade 1, Week 2, following the DepEd competencies and MELCs:
Daily Lesson Log (DLL) Grade 1 Week 1 All Subjects Sample Daily Lesson Log Subject: Mathematics Grade Level: 1 Date: September 6, 2023 Time: 8:00
Follow and like our Facebook Page for free lesson plans and learning materials. Click the link below.
Join our Facebook Groups below for you to be updated for the
latest CPD, NEAP, DEPED webinars and trainings.
Click here for more webinars > DEPED, CPD, NEAP webinars and trainings for teachers
Disclaimer: All information and materials posted here in this website is for educational purposes only. The website serves as an avenue for educators to share their materials to help other educators. If you want to share your own educational resources, you may send it here firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you found your materials shared here and you want to remove it or want to have proper credits, please don’t hesitate to contact the admin at email@example.com. Thank you!
Check other FREE learning resources below.
Sign – up below to receive Free Learning Materials.